Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Climate Change

Climate Change -The Leading Problem  Of Today



Climate change has significantly affected:

1)Weather
Things like temperature,drought,unprecedented floods and various natural disasters has brought a life threating issues in the present world by changing
the weather condition haphazardly.


The average global temperature has increased by 0.8% with 18 of 19 warmest years occuring since 2001.The UN warned that if the average global temperature increses by 2°C there could be massive   sea level rise and almost all the world's coral reef would die.Also the sea level is increasing day by day   due to this global warming:the added water from melting ice sheets and  glaciers and the expansion  of sea water as it warms.

2)Food Security
Extreme high temperature,unprecedented patterns
of precipitation and more frequent extreme weather
pattterns are aiding to disruption in the food system.
High temperature and unfavourable climate kill all the essential microbes found in soil which drastically harms the fertility of soil and leads to the permanent draught.And all these things are aiding to severe risk in agricultural productivity.Farmers,all over the world have felt the harsh outcomes and a huge loss in the  productivity  of fruits,vegetables and all.And the water absorbing capacity of plants is getting affected due to all these climatic effects.
  





3)Water Supply
Food and water considered to be th basic need of all.
But The World Resource Institute found that 17 countries are under extremely high water stress that  is due to more demand of water than availability.12 out of those 17 are in the middle East and North and Africa .Availability of pure water is the important thing of today.The uncivilized human behaviours,the extreme level of pollution all over the world and mixing of harmful chemicals of industries in the water resources,throwing unhealthy things and non     biodegradable things in the water resources are the     main causes of water resources pollution today.This also    affects the human health severely.

Q)What are world's leaders doing about these problems?
= In  2016, 174 countries and European Union signed    onto the UN Paris Agreement that aims to prevent the global temperature from raising 2°C through          nationally determined contributions.

Note: Signing agreement is not all in all.If significant   steps are not taken from not merely concerned authorities but also by each and every person  from every nooks and corners of the world then we all are destroying our future.So we should not wait for others rather we should start from ourselves to save our earth that is to save our life.          

2 comments:

  1. Good Content friend!It's informative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage {  247officedept@gmail.com  }

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to  the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: {247officedept@gmail.com    WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete